April 5, 2009

A Tag I couldn't RESIST doing!

01. Who was your last text from?
Gerard. Sorry lah, my itchy baby!! I did NOT expect any of this to happen!

02. Where was your default picture taken?
Some random google image page

03. Your relationship status?
Single, forever and always...

Yeah I think it sucks...

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Plenty of those

05. What is your current mood?
Sat.Is.Fied.

06. How many siblings do you have?
3

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Kak Siti, Abang Din and Abang Fareed

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
The land of the Kangaroos and Wallabys. Ozzie all the way baby!

09. Have a crazy side?
Me? Crazy? Why I never!

*roll eyes*

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Yep

11. Something you do a lot?
YM Superman (you know who you are) and...talking to him...among all things.

12. Angry at anyone?
I’m pretty content with everyone important in my life

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Religion?

14. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Watched SPN and when Dean heard about how he was the one who started the seal breaking....HEARTbreaking!

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Define anything

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Ya Allah I soooo need this sleep.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Gerard

18. What is your favorite song?
This mix of Kat Deluna’s Whine Up and Lady GaGa’s Just Dance. It’s intoxicating!

19. What are you doing right now?
Procrastinating. It’s a hobby of mine. And waiting for Superman to come back on

20. Who do you trust right now?
Anyone around me that deems trustworthy

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My big brother


22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Mmmhmmm

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Fatin. Though we don’t see each other...ever

24. Describe your life in one word?
Livable

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
THE Superman. We REALLY need to think of a cooler alias than this one man.

26. What should you be doing right now?
Finishing my 6 assignments but am I? Of course not. I’m talking to Mr Charming. (Found it!)

27. What are you listening to?
The fan whirring and some weird noises and children screaming and playing

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My niece came running to me and hugged my leg. My nephew stands close but doesn’t touch me until I put my hand on his head and he crashes into my legs. Adorable...

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My dad

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Nope. I’m over that stage :p

31. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown. But I like the colour it changes to once it hit the lights. Pretty...

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Mr C. (I'll call you this. Sounds more enigmatic and mysterious) I’m not the only who has the chops

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
No one?

34. What do you hear?
My niece screaming while she plays.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
HAHA! I think after this, Mr C might be obliged to call me this every damn day. And I wouldn't complain

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yep


38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yep. My nephew’s hands are so tiny compared to mine.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yes. I like the huge happy smiley and the tongue sticking out smiley and also the roll eyes smiley.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Once. Horrible experience. My legs were there and my head was here... NOT pretty

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Pretty content

42. Are you currently jealous?
Haha...slightly. Haha

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
No jewelry... I find them tedious

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Chatting...with none other than Mr. C.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Nope

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nawww

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?

Stomach related

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I haven’t slept properly since...yesterday night.

Why? Mr C has a way of making you wait for him...

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I don’t date.

No comments:

Post a Comment