February 16, 2015

I'm Not The One

To my future husband,

I may not look like a million bucks but I won't use you like an ATM machine.

I've grown up carrying my own bags, so I won't use you as an overhead compartment.

I've been watching movies and TV shows alone so if you find a genre unbearable, I won't force you to join me and cringe at all the things that make me laugh and cry.

I know I may not be the one guys chase or choose over another girl and I don't expect you to either.

As long as you know that I will make you feel like a billion dollars whenever you make me laugh.

I won't pull you to do things that are forbidden in Islam.

All you have to do is guide me on the right path. Wake up with me during Fajr. Make sure I go out of the house fully covered. And help me go to sleep with Allah in my heart and you on my mind and a smile on my face.

It doesn't take much to be someone I love.

Love,
Your Kind of Sappy but Kind of Cute Future Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment